Potensi Tindak Pidana Korupsi di Lingkungan Akademisi
This paper intends to describe bureaucratic interventions in academic activities that have contents the potential that lead to create corruption in the university environment. If there is no serious treatment from the authorities to prevent it, then it is not impossible that the situation will explode into a real corruption. It's just a matter of time, when officials process it legally. This situation will clearly disrupt the productivity and reputation of academics staf in higher education in the future.
Humes, W. (2021). THE “IRON CAGE” OF EDUCATIONAL BUREAUCRACY. British Journal of Educational Studies, 1–19. doi:10.1080/00071005.2021.1899129
Ikramatoun, S., K. Amin, D. Halik (2021)., Iron Cage Birokrasi Pendidikan: Suatu Analisis Sosiologis., Jurnal Pendidikan Sosiologi Humanis, Vol. 6, No. 1, July 2021. (p. 18 – 29).
Katz, M. (1974). Class, bureaucracy, and schools. New York: Praeger Publishers.
Krueathep, Weerasak (2008)., How Does School Bureaucracy Affect Student Performance? A Case of New Jersey School Districts., Article in SSRN Electronic Journal June 2008, DOI: 10.2139/ssrn.1160941
Ntanos, A. S., & Boulouta, K. (2012). Bureaucracy-bureaupathology in education and administration. International Journal of Strategic Change Management, 4(2), 129-138. doi:10.1504/ijscm.2012.046502
Rozov, Nikolai (2017)., Overcome stagnation of university education: from bureaucratic control to competition of quality, September 2017, DOI: 10.20339/AM.09-17.043
Skipper, Robert Boyd (2018)., Education and Bureaucracy in advance., The International journal of applied philosophy 32(1) April 2018. DOI: 10.5840/ijap2018828101
Spector, H. (2019). Bureaucratization, education and the meanings of responsibility. Curriculum Inquiry, 1–18. doi: 10.1080/03626784.2018.1547615
Talbot, Debra. & Millicent Churcher. (2020)., The corporatisation of education: Bureaucracy, boredom, and transformative possibilities., Article in New Formations, June 2020 DOI: 10.3898/NewF:100-101.03.2020
Watkins, John (2021)., Enabling change school and district bureaucracy has failed us all. What are some alternatives? https://www.nextgenlearning.org/articles/alternatives-to-failed-school-and-district-bureaucracy.
Copyright (c) 2022 Jurnal Ilmu Administrasi Negara ASIAN (Asosiasi Ilmuwan Administrasi Negara)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License